Saturday, March 9, 2013

For me it was very interesting to learn about different stressors to the family. My family has had to go through hard times as much as any others, but it was very interesting to see the different ways that people react to different circumstances. I also was very interested in what we learned about the way that people use drugs and alcohol to handle that stress, but that doesn't mean that it really does anything productive. Although my family has struggled through the years, I feel like we have handled stress pretty well considering the kinds of things that we went through. My mom has been sick for several years, and my dad is going back to school and working full time, so the stress on the children to really help out around the house was great, but it taught us things we never would have learned otherwise and I am grateful for all that we learned through those crisises.

No comments:

Post a Comment