Saturday, February 16, 2013

This week we learned about how to prepare for marriage. Between this class and my Marriage class, I have learned lots of useful insights. Most of what I found to be very interesting is all the information on cohabitation. I had no Idea before this class all the negatives that go along with it. I knew that it wasn't good for a relationship but I never knew how detrimental it was for a relationship. We also talked about false love and how things like love at first sight and soul mates really don't exist. I find it interesting how relationships really work and how attraction really works. Sometimes I wish that the rest of the world knew the kind of information that I now know and understand the impact that they could have on families if they simply did it the correct way. Children hold a special place in my heart, so putting them through the kind of things that they are being put through just makes me wish that I could help many realize what kind of impact they can make on the world. As a child development major, in my career I would like to be able to change other's mindset as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment